About Us

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
We are two girls, Askia Marie and Rebecca Shapiro, living in Atlanta and decided to get our lives back together. We are here to tell the truth, be real, act silly, be funny, cry, whatever we feel like doing. This is not your mothers blog, we may offend, we may hurt, we may heal, but we will tell the truth. WE are just living our lives, for us!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Who we are...

Askia Marie a.k.a The Caramel Sensation

Hmmm... At this point I am one of those unique people that you don't know what to make of at first. A kindred spirit-empath with Napolean complex tendencies. I love interesting people, places, and things! I think outside the box and can't stand people who think they're open-minded but upon closer inspection ARE NOT! Booo! I love running around in the rain, I'm a recovering control freak... I love to dance do yoga/tai chi and if it's Sunday during the NFL Season... you know I'm somewhere somehow watching a game. I'm a respectful pleasant person with pretty good manners and home training... but mistaking my kindness for weakness is a bad plan. I have this inner warrior-goddess, she wields Lavender Truth and you do not want her to be cross with you. I am the one and only conductor of the Askia Marie Express... I tend to talk out loud to The Creator or myself at random... my relationships with The Creator and myself come first and foremost. Once you're inside my circle of trust, I will do anything for you... this includes telling you when you are wrong, being an idiot, and helping to pick you up and help you get back on your feet should you happen to fall, both figuratively and literally. If I don't like you or have reason to believe that you are a complete dousche-bag/moron/idiot, please stay far, far away from me. I love life, I love living it, I love myself and I love anyone who enriches my path, especially if they are my special brand of crazy/sexy/cool.


Rebecca Shapiro a.k.a Glitter Glam Star


I am one of those people that influence, charm and make others smile. I am a true Aquarius and it shows. I have loved and lost and gained. I love Sunflowers and Pumpkins. I love to get surprises but hate to be kept in the dark. I fear dark water and being abandoned. I have been close to death but kept going. I think I am beautiful but sometimes have girlish insecurities. I can sit for hours by myself but when I want to go out I have to get out. I will keep you entertained and on your toes. I make things interesting because I believe that if things are boring you are not living. I am Jack Sparrow, Bridget Jones and Holly Golightly all shaken up with a dash of Jewish humor.


Together we create the Duo! 
We have shared experiences and helped each other through hard times. We decided a long time ago that life is way to short to not enjoy it and have come to the realization that it is okay to do what you want. We dance, talk, coach, sing, and do any thing normal twenty something year olds' would and should do. This Blog will track our lives together as we face the world as a duo force and hope that we can conquer everything we try to achieve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment