About Us

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
We are two girls, Askia Marie and Rebecca Shapiro, living in Atlanta and decided to get our lives back together. We are here to tell the truth, be real, act silly, be funny, cry, whatever we feel like doing. This is not your mothers blog, we may offend, we may hurt, we may heal, but we will tell the truth. WE are just living our lives, for us!

Monday, March 7, 2011




There's nothing like a good time with friends. Being down here reminds me of happiness. Pure happiness. No it's not just going out and partying, it's more of feeling centered. Being near the ocean always has made me feel this way.



Yesterday we hung out with Courey walking on the beach and climbing the rocks. Concluding the night with her and Travis at an amazing seafood dive place. To which my tummy is still recovering.






This morning we woke up to watch the sunrise and play around. Followed by a little Tai Chi and just bringing in the morning with positive energy.



Now just catching some sun until Courey gets here. I know my white butt is going to freckle but I shall try to tan. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment